The New Faculty of Economics Diponegoro University Building On Tembalang



























Right after the class of 2005 graduated from Faculty of Economics, Diponegoro University seems to immediately move its campus to Tembalang. For info, previous Undip campus is divided into two regions, namely Undip Bottom (Pleburan) and Undip Top (Tembalang). Science faculty on campus Tembalang which is the development of the old campus.

As a student of the eating, sleeping, studying, playing games around campus Pleburan, I kinda missed the info about the new campus. Early in 2010 it became clearer that all campuses will be moved upwards Undip below. But even until I graduated I had never even entered the gates of the new campus of the Faculty of Economics. Just after the opening of civil service jobs that require verified diploma, I immediately went looking for FE college. Said my friend, among other campuses are far inland Economic campus ... because it's position in the rear, overlooking the hills directly, dealing with elite housing people of Semarang. Truly beautiful scenery but gripping. Beautiful because the scenery is green but also quite scary because to get to the new campus must pass an empty region.


























Aaaaaaand this is our new campus. Voilaa stately look is not it? inversely related to the old campus was covered by the service photocopied. Lots of motorcycle parking there instead? quiet is not permanent, after a campus parking lot will be built this place look classy.





























Too bad I never felt the campus Tembalang, indeed Tembalang far from downtown, away from the mall, far from the mayor, only the suburbs. But is not that the ideal place to study?

Comments

Popular Posts