Travelling All Around Indonesia





















If you asked me what my dream is my dream was to get around Indonesia. Indonesia is a large country with nine major islands. I lived in a single one of these, namely Java. Unfortunately for reasons of cost me only once been outside of Java, namely to Bali. But it's been a long time. Then I saw this site

Aku Cinta Indonesia

This site offers a very attractive opportunity, touring Indonesia, paid for accommodation, and a chance to win money of Rp 100 million. There will be 33 teams in 33 different locations. One team consisted of two people. What should be done is to have fun and retell the trip to the tourist attraction. The most interesting story will win grandprize.

I signed up yesterday, and really hope to win. Maybe I wanted to Bali, Sumatra, or Borneo. As long as it does not require to swim. Yeah I probably could not swim or photography but at least I'm still unemployed ... hehehe




Comments

Popular Posts