Starting My Own E-commerce Bussines
Unemployed for almost a year to be a dilemma for me, first my parents think I'm is less useful, and unemployed for a year and not do anything make my Curriculum Vitae ugly. Seriously ... every time you interview will certainly be asked, what are you doing during idle, and the answer "Not doing anything" make yourself become the biggest loser in the eyes of the interviewer.
Sadly all my family do not have your own business, my family mostly government employees. But a few days ago I bought a KONTAN magazine on the topic "Step by step to do business on the internet". Ok I already know about e-commerce for a long time, but I never practice it because it is still confused about what to sell on the internet?
Then an idea came, hey my friend has a leather shoe factory, but he's still having trouble marketing their products, why not help? Then I contacted her and started to make e-commerce site with guide Kontan magazine. My friend does not have the company's official website, so I offered to create a site in my name but i get licensed to selling her product, I get a commission on each sale of shoes via the internet.
Well maybe still simple but now if someone asks what you're doing during idle, I would say, I manage e-commerce sites mine own. I'm online marketing
Sadly all my family do not have your own business, my family mostly government employees. But a few days ago I bought a KONTAN magazine on the topic "Step by step to do business on the internet". Ok I already know about e-commerce for a long time, but I never practice it because it is still confused about what to sell on the internet?
Then an idea came, hey my friend has a leather shoe factory, but he's still having trouble marketing their products, why not help? Then I contacted her and started to make e-commerce site with guide Kontan magazine. My friend does not have the company's official website, so I offered to create a site in my name but i get licensed to selling her product, I get a commission on each sale of shoes via the internet.
Well maybe still simple but now if someone asks what you're doing during idle, I would say, I manage e-commerce sites mine own. I'm online marketing
Comments