Journey To Glory, Effort To Get Work, PLN Here I Come
On 14 yesterday I went to Jogjakarta to gather the necessary paperwork to apply to the PLN (State Electricity Company). Existing positions for the course Human Resource Management, but many of my friends from the register of Marketing Management, so I guess it's okay to submit my application : D
I'm with my friend decided to take the vehicle travel, a car that we use is the Toyota Innova. This is the first experience riding Innova. It must be admitted behind the fat shape, space in the Toyota Innova looks compact. Unlike the Toyota Kijang, long box, the interior feels very spacious. In conclusion Innova looks great but solid inside, while the Toyota Kijang looked small but spacious on the inside. One of the interesting things is a very soft seat. Luckily I was just sitting on the bench third row, so I can take naps with ease.
It did not take long to realize something strange with this car. See image above. Footprints on the roof of the car! How can there be footprints on the roof? My feet could not touch the roof even in a sleeping position, yeah may be but I do not want to risk seeing with a strange view of other passengers. hahahaha. Reminiscent of my childhood, at school we often throw shoes to the roof. As a result of our mischievous act, a lot of footprints in the roofs hard to cleaned.
The road to Jogjakarta practically very pleasant compared to the Kudus-Semarang. Kudus-Semarang streets is very flat, which you see just rice, rice, and rice fields. On the other hand, the streets of Semarang-Yogyakarta over hills, forests, and beautiful landscape. Just like a picnic, but we also pressed for time. Departure from Semarang 11am and documents should be up before 6pm. We are also a little stressed with traffic conditions. Jams everywhere, but skipped the narrow road vehicles across provinces, at times like this I really hope Semarang-Solo toll road already completed. Toll has not been completed due to the problem of land acquisition, as well as some idiot who opposed the creation of toll roads, they are just talking big but did not know the actual condition of the streets in Semarang-Yogyakarta.
In some places there appears to be many changes. This hill was planted with coffee trees, coffee plants seem a long logged replaced with new ones. Green leaves but barren hills. The only thing that pollute the region is a political party. You can see the picture above, they even put up a banner campaign there.
After four hours of travel we arrived at the UGM campus, one of a respected university in Indonesia. Looks deserted, of course, because we are final. We took the serial number 822, weww lot huh? But there is no queue. We headed for the table registration, submit the file, and signature, and then home. 7 hours of travel, Rp 170 000 was spent, and we're only half an hour there, worth it? we hope so. Someone we met said the number of applicants around the 4000's. Well hear the number of applicants that much I'm a little afraid too.
yeah I think we still have to try to end. There's still a week before the announcement of the test participants, there is still time to learn. Before going home, capturing several images of UGM.
Comments